Friday, November 12, 2010

Does this sound like a good idea?

Okay, so my girlfriend was telling me how she always wanted a wok. So, I was thinking of surprising her one day with a wok. A really nice one. She's into cooking/cuisine. I'd have her come to my place and surprise her with a pretty nice wok. She has no idea. Is this a cute idea?Does this sound like a good idea?
If she wants one , and you want to buy her one, then it's a good idea..as just a present...



not christmas, not her birthday...trust me.....Does this sound like a good idea?
yes
wats a Wok?
unless you're the one cooking something for her and no
no
wok you taklin bout?
lol. um maybe.

If you invited her her so you two can cook together and it'd be special and romantic.

or you can cook with a wok and suprise her with her very own (even if food sucked it'd still be sweet)



just giving her a wok kinda seems plain..anyways best of luck!
Certainly !

No comments:

Post a Comment