Friday, November 12, 2010

New dieter, help with dieting ?

Hi I am looking to lose weight, using a balanced diet. My knowledge of food and cooking technics are rather poor. I am cooking skinless chicken breast with spring onion and garlic for flavour rather than using sauces. But need to know if using a wok is bad like using a frying pan and how does it compare to grilling the chicken?



The wok is none stick so I am not going to use butter or oil.



Also how fattening is boiled rice?New dieter, help with dieting ?
Dieting is a good start, but if you want to loose weight and keep it off do some exercise like running.

I've done exercise my whole life and i eat what i want!

A wok is a good way of cooking because you cook the food quick and keep all the goodness in.

No comments:

Post a Comment