Friday, November 12, 2010

How can I cut the fat in stir fries?

I like to cook crispy vegetables and small amounts of lean meat in my wok. You have to use some vegetable oil to cook the different ingredients.When cooking a little at a time you have to add oil every time. Anyone have a way to cut all that fatty oil and end up with a decent meal ? Thanks for any helpHow can I cut the fat in stir fries?
Use extra virgin olive oil instead. Or try chicken stock. It's good for you and adds tons of flavor.How can I cut the fat in stir fries?
Extra virgin olive oil
by not frying it...or fry it in water
buy a gorgeforman grill. they work.
Use sunflower oil instead of vegetable oil.
to cut the fat from stir fries?? maybe more stir and less fries
I cook in the wok without oil, a little water and some soy sauce. Still tastes good, not as crispy, but I have learned that crispy means fried.
I use a non-stick pan

with pam. I never use

oil to stir-fry....just soy.
Don't. Just don't eat them. They're about the worst food you can eat. They do taste good though so . .



My grand kids love chipped potatoes with ground pepper dipped for a few seconds in very hot canola oil then finished off in a microwave.

No comments:

Post a Comment