Sunday, November 14, 2010

I need to Know how to get help with Diapers for my baby...?

My husband and I have fallen on hard times. He has a lot of Mental disorders and can't hold a job. He has tried but it never woks out. Now he is on some really strong meds that make him almost incapable of even driving. I Lost my job working with MRDD clients when I was 71/2 months pregnant. We were staying with his parents, but now they have kicked us out because we had an argument over how we should raise the baby. His mother was providing the diapers in exchange for me taking care of the house and cooking everyday. Now we are just staying wherever we can find a bed to sleep in. We get food stamps for the baby and myself and we are on WIC, but now I don't know how we are going to get her diapers. We are in Clermont County Ohio, 45103. I was jsut wondering if anyone had any information that could help. I am trying to find a job, but so far haven't had any luck at all and I have been looking for about 5 months now.

so if anyone knows of any place that can help or any place that might need help, it would be appreciated. I have experience in caring for elderly MRDD people and in Restaurant Management.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

ThanksI need to Know how to get help with Diapers for my baby...?
if your husband cant get a job try because he is med try getting him on disabilityI need to Know how to get help with Diapers for my baby...?
Check out family welfare/family services, or help from the Catholic Churches, Baptist Churches and/or get cloth diapers. Are you able to get onto Access insurance for people that are not employed. I don't know if you have a St. Elizabeth of Hungry organization there but if possible they help in a lot of ways.

I wish you the best of luck in getting some good help.
i'm so sorry you are in a rough spot now. you have a lot of good suggestions here, the most important being to get your husband on SSI for disability- start now- it is a long process.

i always see lots of diapers (and other baby stuff) on freecycle- diapers in sizes that have been outgrown or allergies or whatever.

its a yahoo group- check it out
I think you should invest in cloth nappies will save you money and while you will have to clean them at least your baby will be covered and you wont have to worry about buying nappies everyday.

It is so sad to hear your situation, hang in their and I hope someone on here has some better information for you.
Cloth diapers
I am sorry to hear that. I know it seems like when it rains it pours we have also had our share of money problems but thats life and we manage. But your problems are worse and I feel bad and wish i lived closer to you to help. See if you have any close friends or relatives that will exchange groceries for diapers and if so you can buy them so much groceries and they can give you money for diapers or whatever else you need. I also believe you can call your medicaid office and they can help just tell them your situation. Goodluck and I hope things get better I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment